We are open for the 2020 Season!
Information on COVID-19 and Hassle Free Cancellations
Please know that your friends here at Geyser Kayak Tours are thinking about you and sending wishes for good health, positive energy, and patience to make it through the Coronavirus. Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your kayak tour. These are just some of the steps we will be implementing to help mitigate concerns related to Covid-19:
- We will have a Hassle Free Cancellation Policy* related to all Covid-19 issues (see below)
- The inherent nature of the kayaking tours we provide includes Social Distancing measures which take place as a natural part of our tours.
- We will be following the CDC, Wyoming, and National Park Service recommendations for Social Distancing and maximum group sizes on our trips. These recommendations are expected to change throughout the summer.
- We will use recommended cleaning and sanitation products and are utilizing them as instructed by public health organizations to mitigate the spread of coronavirus throughout the process of your trip with us.
- We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting equipment between each tour, and hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests. All equipment will be cleaned and disinfected between each use in compliance with guidelines for that particular equipment.
- We will ask that all guests arrive feeling healthy and to not have been in contact (within approximately 6 feet for any sustained period of time) of a person known to have Covid-19 within the 14 days prior to a scheduled trip. If a guest has, our cancellation policy will be waived and the customer will be fully refunded.
- Guides receive daily Wellness Checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
*Hassle Free Cancellation: A reservation can be cancelled at any time for a full refund or can be changed to a different time due to Covid-19 related causes with no penalty; however, we do have a favor to ask if cancelling or changing. Our space and resources are limited during these times, so we ask for as much advance notice as possible so that we have the opportunity to re-book your seat.
If are looking at your own travel plans, and deciding to postpone, reschedule, or plan for travel in 2021, please know that we can convert your booking into a gift card to be used at your convenience for a future date. It would come via email and will be saved in our files as well. This would really help us as a business, and we would love to have you as our guest in the next few years.
Special Note: While we are doing our best to mitigate risk during these times, please understand that we cannot eliminate all risk of exposure to Covid-19. Similar to going to a restaurant, grocery store, or doing other outdoor activities, there will be times that being within 6 feet of other people not in your party may be unavoidable.
If you have any questions or would like to talk more about what we are doing, please call us anytime! We appreciate your patience, and look forward to making it through these difficult times together. Thank you and we hope to see you soon!